Crown of Thorns Ring
A thin sterling band with a crown of thorns, a reminder of your King’s sacrifice for you. After the fall, Adam and Eve worked on land that would produce thorns and thistles, a sign of the curse. (Gen. 3:18) How extraordinary that the object that once symbolized our sin now laid upon our Savior’s head.
Inspired by Isaiah 53:5, “But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds, we are healed.”
- Available in whole and half sizes: 5 - 11
- This ring is being discontinued, sold out sizes will not be restocked
- Free exchanges and easy returns. Don't worry if you order the wrong ring size.
- .925 sterling silver
- Made in the USA
- Ships in 1-3 business days
- Comes with a printed Story Card