Matthew Cross Necklace
Beautifully detailed fine silver cross pendant featuring two tiny sparrows perched on delicate branches. When you see these little sparrows, I hope they will remind you to lay your worries before your Father, who cares for you. Inspired by Matthew 6:26-27, “Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?”
Paired with a handmade ombré bead strand featuring soft green jasper and aquamarine.
- .999 fine silver pendant
- "Look at the birds" on back
- Necklace adjustable up to 26"
- Pictured with 1" postage stamp for size comparison
- Hand-beaded in the Holly Lane Studio
- One of a kind silver piece handcrafted by Tiffany Scott
- Comes with Story Card and Quality Card